Terms & Conditions
Pricing and Payment
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery. All orders from outside of EU are entitled to VAT back on their transaction, this is calculated at checkout.
Our payments are processed via Stripe.
Returning or exchanging an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 14 working days of receipt. We will issue a full refund (Delivery Excluded) on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size/color if preferred.
- You have 14 days from receipt of the item to return it to us.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility unless the item is faulty or you have received an incorrect order, please email us and we will arrange for return.
- The parcel can take up to 10 days to be returned us, unless sent via special delivery; please be patient.
- We will process your return within 48hrs of receiving your parcel.
- Please allow 14 working days for refund to show on your bank statement
Before you return your item please ensure the following:
- In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
- Please ensure you include your order form in package so we can trace your order.
Please send your returns to:
O’Máille, 16 High Street, Galway, Ireland
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Order Changes or Cancellations
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs) you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from us, for a full refund. Order cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com.
If you would like to add products to your order, change your delivery address or remove items from your order, please contact us for advice within four hours of placing the order at the email address above.
In the unlikely event the item you received is faulty, please email or get in touch via our contact form quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return.
I received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product we will arrange replacement.
All our products are carefully inspected before delivery. The buyer should also inspect carefully all items at time of receiving the goods. Claims for damage must be notified in writing to O’Mailles within two days of receipt of goods. We cannot accept responsibility for the non-arrival of notification within the specified time. Failure to make such claims within the specified time constitutes acceptance of the merchandise and quality thereof. O’Mailles may not accept claims for damage resulting from storage by the buyer and for damage resulting from accident, alteration or misuse after delivery.
Description of Products
Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information, including Product Descriptions, appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
Out of stock items
Whilst we endeavour to keep our website up to date, we do not monitor it 24 hours a day so multiple sales of a single item that has few items remaining may occur. These items are sold on a first come, first served basis. If you have placed an order for a product which has sold out we will contact you as soon as possible and refund the value of the sold item.
For information on shipping and rates please see here.